Think about what will make the ceremony unique, personal, and meaningful to the family. Then, use these guidelines to find a funeral home that can accommodate your requests, since all have different services and facilities available.
Ask the following questions of the funeral home – they should answer this information without obligation.
- Has the funeral home been in business a long time in your city?
- Is the funeral home locally owned, or part of a larger national organization?
- Are they involved in local community organizations or activities?
- Do they have a good reputation for meeting the needs of families?
- Is their geographic location convenient and is their building handicap accessible?
- Can they provide all services required at their own location?
- Do they have small and large chapels to accomodate different size groups?
- Do they offer special services for ethnic cultures, and have an excellent understanding of cultural customs and traditions?
- Do they offer unique monument ideas, such as special tree planting memorial?
These are just some of the questions to ask when selecting a funeral home. It’s important to choose a licensed funeral home with a good reputation, whom you feel comfortable with.
If you have a question you would like answered by one of our funeral directors (at no obligation), Click here to send us an e-mail.